Sunday, February 20, 2011

More challenges

I have been working steadily all week on The Scrapping Nook February challenges.  They are really great.  Here are some I've done:  This first one we were asked to "lift" someones work out of the gallery as inspiration.  This is from Chelle (I just LOVE her copic work - but I also liked the embossing idea.)




and here is my version:


this next card is a mixture of old and new product:



 this is using the Feb. Kit klub stuff of pink paislee.  The sketch is from Scrap~tures



The challenge was to do some colouring.  I coloured the flowers and a bit of the cardstock background




These next two photos are of a card I did for a Scrap~tures challenge to make a pop-up card.  I am going to give this card in the RAK that I am giving away over at TwoScrapbookFriends for a BINGO game that I am currently running.



Thanks for looking

TTFN

Tracy




2 comments:

  1. Great projects. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey,
    New Follower (also from Ontario ...) Love to support my fellow Canadians ... Great Cards. I would love it if you followed me back my blog

    ReplyDelete