Saturday, July 16, 2011

adventure day and more...


Today I'm going to post some photos of what we've been up to since Canada day.  We've had two adventure days (one which I wasn't prepared, because it was sort of an im-promp-to kind) I KNOW!  I, Tracy was not prepared, and didn't have my camera!  Anyway, here they are:

almost home after our road trip to Burlington, Hamilton and Kitchener:  After 9pm (and we left at 7:30 that morning!)


a little Magic for the St. Edmund's Tobermorry Coffee House:


Looking for a spider:


A nap???  Ethan said he wasn't ready for bed - and he told me he would sit "right here until I'm ready"...


Freeze fest last weekend - Ethan rode a pony:


a LO of us at the Bavarian Inn using the BoBunny kit I got from The Scrapping Nook


Noah in the bouncy castle at Freeze fest last weekend:







Little Evelynn Ingrahm (my sister Bonnie's little girl).  On our adventure day, we visited them in Hamilton

Noah, Ethan and Sydney (big sister to Evelynn) playing in the back yard:



Evelynn and I:


Sydney will be a farmer:


In their backyard pool:

On the way through Fergus we saw this sign - (part of the photography challenge at the Nook)


construction:

No comments:

Post a Comment