Sunday, October 9, 2011

some calendar pages

here are the last three calendar pages for The Scrapping Nook that I've done.  Now I'm just waiting on 4 so I can put photos in them, and photocopy them for the grandmas.

materials used:  pp, letter stickers - simple stories; pumpkin - creative memories; ink - ranger; floss & cardstock - bazzill; seam binding - unknown; sew ez tool - we r memory keepers; punch - ek success


materials used:  cardstock - bazzill; punch - ek success; pp - piggy tales; ribbon - maya road; seam binding - unknown; letter stickers - suthentique; distress tool - tim holtz



materials used: cardstock - staples & bazzill; pp & stickers - echo park; ribbon - unknown; ink - ranger; liquid appkique & heat tool - marrvy; distress tool - tim holtz

...and a card I did for the October card exchange:


materials used:  simple stories pp, letter stickers; unknown ribbon


TTFN

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Not only do I love your name, I love your pages and card.
    Love the ribbon on the "O" of your card.

    ReplyDelete