Thursday, December 8, 2011

Paper Variety challenge

& December Daily - day 8

This weeks challenge at The Paper Variety is to put a Christmas song onto a project.  I did a card:

materials used:  Simple stories pp; tim holtz pp, die, and distress tool; 7 gypsies stamp; ranger inks and glossy accents;
maya road flower; american crafts brad

here is another card I did just for fun (I got some new embossing folders):
tim holtz die, embossing folder; ranger inks and glossy accents

and here is my photo for day 8:
for what ever reason, this is as neat as I get when I'm scrapbooking!


TTFN
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. My scraproom looks just like this!!! Your card is beautiful and your take on the challenge is spot on....thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful! Love their vintage feel! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete