Friday, March 30, 2012

It is almost here...

The Wiarton District Optimist Crop that I and Victoria have been working so hard for is tomorrow!  Here is a photo of the prizes:


+ a Miche bag and a beautiful scarf!!!  I am so grateful and humbled for all of the wonderful ladies, who when I called or emailed, said "yes"  What a wonderful testiment to the scrapbooking industry.

...and here are all of the swag bags I put together (all 39 of them):



I made these as my contribution to the "baked good donation":


Brad says I'm cruel...I told him he could have one, but he didn't take.  There may be extras - um no, there won't be.  I'll have to make some for the family next weekend.

Well, that's what I've been up to this past 2 weeks.  Not a lot of creating going on.  I may create a bit tomorrow, we'll see. 

TTFN

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment