Sunday, April 22, 2012

What's in a name?

Here in the Mittleholtz household, we know a few things about spelling a difficult last name.  That would be two "t's" not "d's" thank you...and for when we need to spell in the good ole' USA - that is a zed.  Ok, enough with that!  What bothers me, is when I've typed out the spelling, and they STILL get it wrong!  Like in the photo of the LO I did today:

pp-jelllibean soup; cardstock-bobunny; letter stickers-doodlebug; thread-ikea; based on pagemaps sketch from SCT Fall 2011 magazine

Noah's trophy was spelled this way...while Ethan's was correct.  Common mistake.  Anyway, it finally gave me the opportunity to do a LO about the M-I-T-T-L-E-H-O-L-T-Z song. 

TTFN
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Tracy! I agree that your name would be hard to spell, but it is amazing that people spell mine (Vary) wrong. We get Very, Varey, Varny, Bary....what worse is people have a hard time pronouncing it. LOL!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Tracy!!!
    I totally get ya on the spelling thing...

    ReplyDelete