Sunday, October 3, 2010

First of many I hope

Well, here I am...my first ever blog post!!!!  I've been following many others in their quest to be bloggers...and I thought I'd give it a try.  I've just come from "Vanilla Bean Creations:  It's my Blog" and Char is celebrating her 1st bloganniversary!!  She is giving away some cool stuff too!!! Congratulations to Char.  And part of the reason for me to finally do this.   http://vanillabeancreations.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-my-blog-versary-giveaway.html  

Today being Sunday, it is a really busy day here.  Worship at 11:30 today because we're heading to Lions Head, and then my 5 year old has a birthday party after lunch.  Life wouldn't be as enjoyable I don't think if it wasn't busy.

Well there you have it!  My first ever blog post.  I'm hoping to beable to share some of my creative side with this too.

TTFN
Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog Tracy & thanks for mentioning my giveaway! I look forward to seeing some of your crafty projects in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great first post. welcome to the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tracy! Looks like a great start! Looking forward to what you post here.

    ReplyDelete