Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tag - I'm apparently it

Tag Time

I have been following blogs for awhile now and each year I get better and posting on mine more often. The other day I saw that a blog/scrapper friend, Chelle, did one of those Q & A things and I noticed she tagged me.
Here are my answers:

1.Four shows that you watch:

Criminal Minds
Flashpoint
Biggest Loser
Big Bang Theory

2. Four things you are passionate about:
my boys
scrapbooking
Optimism
my church

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
You're joking, right?!
I don't think so!
I love you.
give me some cuddles

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
each mile stone is special
the dishes don't get done unless you turn on the tap
dust settles

5. Four places you would like to go:
England
back to Sudbury
Algonquin
Yukon

6. Four things you did yesterday:
worked out
surfed the net
wrote in my food journal
hugged my boys
 
7. Four things you are looking forward to:

scrapping more often
both boys in school
going back to school myself
going on March break vacation
 
8. Four things you love about winter:
Willie weekend"snow days"
building snow people and pigs with my boys
shovelling (yes, I do like to shovel the snow)



9. Four people I tag to play along (no pressure though and sorry if you've been tagged already or I don't know you very well cause don't have alot of close friends that blog!):
Only have four followers - and Chell already got me - so I'm not going to fill this in!
today is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment