Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hey, I'm working, and a blog hop!

Scrap~tures is hosting a blog hop starting TOMORROW - and I'm going to give it a try!  So following T's instructions, I should be good to go!  In the mean time...I think I will share some info.  I've been working for Elections Canada in the Wiarton office.  I'm having a good time, and have learned a LOT about our election process in Canada.  It is very interesting.  Hence, no posts lately...  I have been creating a bit here and there, so here are some of my most recent creations:

pp-3 bugs in  a rug; floss & ribbon-unknown; crayola crayon (indigo); adhesive-beacons, mystick; yellow flower-maya road; foam squares-forever in time

pp-3 bugs in a rug; adhesive-beacons, mystick; thread-guttermann; pen-sharpie; letter stickers-cosmo cricket; buttons-my button jar; floss-bazzill; popdots-forever in time; cricut cartridges-alphalicious and designers calendar(provo craft); embossing powder and clear ink - ranger

sketch-sct/pagemaps calendar April 2011; pp-WeRMemory keepers & jellibean soup; brackets, chipboard and journalling spot-maya road; letter stickers-basic grey; thread-coats; white mist-mr. hewey;
adhesive -beacons & mystick; popdots-forever in time

cardstock-bazzill; pp-little yellow bicycle; thread-coats; ribbon-unknown; stickers-forever in time & october afternoon; adhesive-beacons, mystick; font-teletype; computer printer paper-staples


pp-jellibean soup & WeRMemory Keepers; thread-coats; letter stickers-october afternoon, "skip"-forever in time; adhesive-becons, mystick; foam squares-forever in time;
newspaper - Wiarton Echo, March 15, 2011; pagemaps/sct march sketch calendar 2011

pp-bobunny; carstock-bazzill; thread-gutterman; letter stickers-echo park, cosmo cricket & basic grey;
ink-martha stewart; distresser - tim holtz; eyelets - WeRMemory keepers; brads-my minds eye;
pop dots-forever in time; adhesive - beacons, my stick; shimmer spritz-tsukineko;
pink paint & rikrak-unknown; sketch challenge for Scrap~tures


TTFN

Tracy
P.S. tune in tomorrow for an awesome blog hop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment