Monday, April 18, 2011

Retro online crop at Scrap~tures and a RAK

Well, I actually got scrapping yesterday with the weather being so poor.  There was actually a white out of snow around dinner time.  Here are my creations I made for the Scrap~tures Retro online weekend crop:  The surprise RAK from the weekends comments on my blog will be announced at the end of this entry.

Laced corset challenge:

Someday We Could Be a Champion Too
 
pp: My Minds eye; cardstock-bazzill, eyelets-making memores; ribbon-american crafts; "Someday"-cricut cartridge(wild card)-provocraft; thread-guttermann; letter stickers-cosmo cricket;adhesive-beacons and mystick



One hour tour challenge.  In this challenge, each person was to wait their turn to spell out "Gilligan". Then only take one hour to do their challenge and then post it.  There was a sketch to use, (but for some reason I ignored that rule)  Here is my rendition using the letter "A"

Aim High
pp, chipboard piece and brad-My minds eye; ribbon-unknown; thread-gutterman; letters-cricut(designers calendar)-provocraft; cuddlebug folder-provocraft; punch-eksuccess;distresser-tim holtz; adhesive-beacons and mystick


Finally Friday April 8th (just finally getting to this):

I Promise not to touch the Nativities  ...ok, maybe once
everything is Bobunny; cardstock-bazzill; pen-staedtler; popdots-forever in time; adhesive-beacons and my stick


Give it glam: 
We Were Here
pp, brads, chipboard-My minds eye; thread-guttermann; stickles-Ranger; ink-Ranger; stamp-maya road;pen-staedtler




 A shaker card:
Noah helped me with this.  cardstock-bazzill; mis. brads, eyelets and buttons, maya road packaging and chipboard gear; ink-ranger; distresser-ranger; pen-sharpie




 Something silly challenge:

My Silly 4 Year Old
pp-3 bugs in a rug; floss-unknown; crayola crayon-indigo; yellow flower-maya road; journalling pen-staedtler; ribbon-unknown; adhesive-beacons and my stick; popdots-forever in time


Now on to a winner.  The Random Generator chose #4.  And the 4th comment was:   

    

Denise Gay said...




Ohhh vellum. How perfect for a wedding layout. I like the simplicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment