Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December daily - day 8 and a Layout

Well...I'm doing really much much better at this December daily thing than I thought I would.  (I honestly thought I would have forgotten by day 3...)  SO.....good for me!  HOORAY!!!  Here is today's photo:

This is my mug of really good tea and a hymnal that I used at the WIG Advent luncheon today held at the Wiarton United Church.  We also had yummy sandwhiches and I enjoyed the cream of broccoli soup.  The message was delivered by the new Baptist minister (whose name escapes me right at this moment).  Lovely way to spend a lunch time.

My layout is based on a sketch for the December sketch challenge at the Scrapping Nook.  I believe the sketch came from Scrapbooks Etc. originally.  Here is the sketch:



and here is my take:

materials used:  Scrapbook Adhesives; bulk ribbon; note book paper: Hilroy; pen: Staedtler dark blue; pp: Cosmo Cricket; ink:  Ranger "broken china"; letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type

The journalling reads:  mini-golfing in Sauble with the Parish.  It was quite hot out.  By the 16th hole, there was water found and a really old bench to sit on.  It was a wonderful day.  August 2010


TTFN
Tracy


1 comment:

  1. Great layout Tracy! I love how you did your title with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete